I will try to update this page! However, I recommend not asking in anon because there’s the new “Answer Privately” feature anyway :)
1. are you a lefty? :)
2. where’d you learn how to draw and use watercolor? your illustrations are amazing! what kind of routine/s do you usually do to sharpen your techniques? hahaha. i want to be as good as you are!!!
Drawing has just been a hobby of mine since I was small. I recently started using watercolor and I love how you can create shades in a single stroke! I don’t really have a routine, I just try whenever time permits :) Thank you!! :)
3. can you make a tutorial how to do the hair style of patty lloren as seen in your teaser picture?
That hairstyle is actually just my soft waves tutorial messed up after so many buns :)
4. Do you have any tips for black hair? My hair is typical pinay hair - straight, black and boring. I’ve tried the styles you posted but it just doesn’t seem to look right on very dark hair. :(
I agree that details don’t usually show up on black hair, but I am actually considering dying my hair a darker color soon despite that! I don’t like the way my hair photographs :c You can either dye a lighter color or just embrace your black hair :)
5. You had your hair coloured? :)
I actually colored it myself! Hehe. I used ammonia-free dye :)
6. Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. Well my problem is, my hair is always frizzy especially when I’m in school. :( I wanna try Sunsilk’s Weather Defense line but I feel like it won’t work. Well idk. Should I?
If that doesn’t work either, what should I do to not get frizzy hair?
Hello! Maybe your hair is frizzy due to the humidity? Or is it because of genetics? I haven’t tried the Sunsilk line so I really can’t say.. However, I know some people in high school who use Citre Shine for their frizzy hair :)
7. Can you please do a tutorial of how to do Tricia’s hair in Just G: Young At Heart
I will tryyy! I still have to make time for the bun tutorials first! Then the crown braid :) I’ll make this next in line!
8. Hi!! I know your busy but can you kindly make a tutorial on how to do a Crown braid? Pretty pls?
I really want to! I just have to make time for it :P It’s hard to find people to video eh. Plus I struggle so bad with the editing!
9. how to edit such pictures to be like that?
Like what? I usually just experiment with Photoshop. :)
10. I was wondering what kind of hair treatments you can recommend to people like me? I shampoo my hair twice a day and usually end up tying (mainit kasi dito x_x) it so I think twice about getting expensive hair treatments.. o.O
Maybe just get hot oils? Or the hair conditioning treatments you can buy in department stores :D
11. I really find you pretty :) just wanted to say that :)
SO SWEET! Thank youu!! :)